Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Life of a Student

After posting my last post, even though it wasn't much, I found something that may be able to turn our teacher jobs into more of what things would be like the first day of school.  The Washington Post has a really interesting article...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sheet/wp/2014/10/24/teacher-spends-two-days-as-a-student-and-is-shocked-at-what-she-learned/

This article has really made me think about my classroom and my teaching style.  Yes, my ideal room would be having my students sit down and not say a word so I can talk the entire time....

However, that may always be the best solution.  I want to encourage all teachers whether you teach middle school or high school to read this! It may put a different perspective on teaching! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment