Monday, August 11, 2014

Fun Fonts

I don't know what it is about fonts but I LOVE them. One of my favorite websites to download fonts is dafont.com. All the fonts are free and they are very easy to download.

A few of my favorite...

Ani Beatrice Cursive by Barbara Nixon

Ani Beatrice Cursive 
 
Another great graphic artist who has created some really cool fonts is Kimberly Geswein. 
She has several of her fonts on dafont.com. 
 
One of my favorite is KG ONE THING.  This font is super simple and super fun.  I use it for labels and binders in my classroom.
KG One Thing 
 
One of her other fonts I love to use in my classroom is the FRACTION fonts of KG. As a math teacher, I love being able to create fractions quickly for posters, ratio activities/lessons, and for homework assignments. 

KG Traditional Fractions

No comments:

Post a Comment